Thursday 4 October 2012

Early morning writting

   I'm kind of tired of lossing nights.I think this year I must have set a sort of record. Parties,travelling, having troubles to fall asleep,being worried...
   I imagine myself living in the mountains,all by myself with no worries,sleeping until midday,having a big cup of cappuccino when waking up ,reading a nice book. It calms me down and makes me think that it will be possible some day. I think I should be more reasonable,to start to think about my health and not to compromise my integrity by travelling like an insane. I think that I play too many tournaments... I've made my calendar for the next year and I already have 9 "must play" tournaments,that's without the summer ones. Maybe I should go on a holiday all the June.It sounds really nice,oh,but I completely forgot about my Uni exams...Damn it! :)))
   The conclusion is that I should definetely go on a holliday,at some point... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment