Tuesday 23 October 2012

A day for my soul

      It's been such an amazing morning today! The sun was shining when I woke up,a cup of coffee and a sandwich was waiting for me in the kitchen... It's so nice to get these little things. Actually,I think that the little things matter the most in the interhuman relationship. Seeing that coffee,still hot-it warms my soul! Actions matter much more than words. "It all has started from a word" but it keeps going with actions.



   I decided to go out in the center,to enjoy the midday sun with a cup of cappuccino and with a very special book, which I didn't expect to like so much! (you can see it in the picture above "So spoke Zarathustra")



   I've stayed in this veeery nice cafe for about 2 hours- I read,I drank a cappuccino,then some "Earl Grey" with milk, I listened to my ipod then, looked around to the people who were passing by, made some photos, called some friends... I got the strange feeling that I love something,but I have no idea what. I called my mum and I told her "I love you and I miss you so much".
    I think that I'm simply in love with my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment