Tuesday 16 July 2013

Polo

     The tournament is over, but not our stay in Kazan. We've got 2 extra days to visit the city and to have some fun ;)
     I lost in the last round against the Chinese Tan Zhongyi (2478) like a kid, blundering a piece at some point. I don't remember when was the last time when I did it... I guess I was too tired- so many double rounds immediatly after the Turkish League were too much. All in all, I've finished the tournament decently, on a +3 Elo points. You can find the final standings here: http://chess-results.com/tnr106012.aspx?art=1&rd=9&lan=11&flag=30&wi=821
     I hope to have a good rest until the European Individual Women's Chess Championship, which will start on the 23rd of July in Belgrad and to play some good games there.
     Trying to forget about the "not very pleasent" loss yesterday- we went to a polo match- which was quite a delight for our eyes :P Here are some photos:





Raluca Sgircea

Teodora Vasile and me

With our Serbian friends

Teodora,Raluca and me :)

Universiade is about making new friends,right?

     xoxo from Kazan ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment