Saturday 13 July 2013

Life miniature

     I am so lucky that I have chess...
     Whenever I am disappointed of myself I just think- "Tomorrow's gonna' be a new round".
     Every game is a little life miniature. You can start from zero again and again; you can try a new variation; you can see what's going to happen if you make a move you were always afraid to do; you can risk- there's no place for fear in chess- it's not like everything summs to one game- unlike in life- where you don't get the chance to improve a bad move you made in your previous game.
     It is a free day today in Kazan and it's going to be a double round again tomorrow. It was good to have some rest- I had a fantastic 12h sleep :))) 
     Anastasia Bodnaruk is leading the tournament after 6 rounds, with 5,5p, being followed by 3 players with 5p- Ju Wenjun, Zhao Xue and Rogule Laura. I've got 4,5p, as well as Sopiko Guramishvili, Anastasia Savina and Alina Kashlinskaya.
     I play against Sopiko tomorrow. It is quite funny-we play for the 2nd time against each other in the last 10 days :))) 
     Here are some more photos we took these days:

Raluca Sgircea and Tiberiu Georgescu





Tiberiu Georgescu

Teodor Anton

Raluca Sgircea

Raluca vs Olga Girya


     Wish you all to have a great weekend!

xoxo from Kazan ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment