Thursday 21 November 2013

Happy Dance

     These days since I've got home should have been "Heaven on Earth" and instead I've caught a cold and in the same time I have to study for exams day by day with my cold making a "happy dance" every time I don't understand something. Econometrics can be really tricky when you don't recall anything from the last year's course of Statistics... Well, I hope that I'll get through with it until tomorrow, when I have to submit the paper.
      I still haven't written anything on the Anand-Carlsen match. It is not as spectacular as I expected it to be. Carlsen has a clear edge and a +2 already, I don't see how anything can change- I guess that we'll have a new World Champion in some days.
     That's all for now... I'll return to my battle with my cold and with my one and true love "Econometrics" :))))
     Wish you all a healthy and nice end of week!

xoxo from Chisinau ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment