Monday 27 May 2013

My Universe

     I like imagining my future- designing it the way I'd want it to be.
     I create a small Universe- one only for me and for the people I want to have in my life. I have everything I need there. There's only love, respect, loyalty, friendship and peace there. There are no obstacles that can't be bypassed.
     My Universe gets new people and new colours year by year and it changes from time to time.
     I remember that I didn't want to depend on anyone, I wanted to be a successful chess player- to travel a lot, visiting new places and getting to know new people. I wanted everyone to like me and I wanted them all to wish they could become my friends.
     My Universe has got a new interface lately. I still want to become a successful GM and I want to travel to new places, but this thing with not depending on anyone...
      I've started to think that it might be not that bad to depend on someone- to make plans not only for myself. Would it be so bad having someone who loves and respects me by my side? I stopped wanting only to get things- I want to give something back. I believe that there are persons worth being given things.
     After all, life's not only about receiving- it's about maintaining a balance and I feel that mine isn't trimmed.
     I am thankful to the ones who've made me want giving things to the World.
     The good people are the ones who give you their love, respect and friendship, but the worthy ones are those who make you want giving them your love, respect and friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment