Sunday 20 January 2013

Hot & Cold

     It's been an amazing weekend! I played 2 games in Bundesliga and won them both! The atmosphere has been nice- like every time I come here. The most important thing in team championships is the team spirit- I think that's the main reason why the favourite teams don't win- they simply lack it :) Fortunately, we don't have this problem :D


     We might have as well outnumbered our opponents- they didn't know that the 6 women they were playing against were actually 6 and 2 halfs :)))
     Here's my first game:

    The only worry is getting back home now, as almost all the flights from Frankfurt have been cancelled today because of the weather... I hope my luck will follow me to the airport too :D


xoxo from Frankfurt ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment