Monday 26 November 2012

First exams at University

   I had an amazing weekend! I was very stressed with my first exams at the University... I was worried that I won't manage to pass them. Maths applied to economics and accounting seemed to be the scariest ones. To my big surprise they didn't turn to be that bad! I guess my night learning and coffee marathons were helpful :))) It's such a relieve to know that my sleepless nights weren't in vane :))) So, I can finally focus on chess again now ;)
   I will be playing in the Bundesliga next weekend and then I'll play an open in Timisoara. I am very excited about both of them. Bundesliga is always very cool. I meet my friends, relax and do the thing I love the most- play chess. There's completely no pressure. I think that I play better in team championships. I don't know why, maybe because I feel very comfortable in the teams in which I play ;)
   I've been following the WWCh. I think that we'll see an interesting fight in the final. Both Stefanova and Ushenina have shown very good chess so far.
   I have such a good mood that I'm even wearing a pink blouse, though pink has never been among my favourite colours :)

xoxo from Iasi ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment