Thursday 27 September 2012

Karma

   Once more I got convinced that people have no principles. It is so dissapointing to see someone whom you admire acting as you'd never expect. Actually,everyone can be an ass, playing good chess, being a strong player only gives one additional excuses-"it's just relaxing","just trying to forget about my chess game"... I am afraid that I'm also getting too close to this vicious circle. I guess I should hang out more with my real, good friends...
   I wonder if this kind of people get the "bad karma" thing,because it seems that one is a jerk but he plays chess really well anyways. It's interesting what explanation can it be- "Karma doesn't exist?". If so, does it mean that none of the good things I do matter and being a bitch is the best option? I don't want to believe this. I prefer to suffer because people dissapoint me than not to care at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment