Sunday 15 July 2012

Heading to Konya

   Waiting in different airports is an unavoidable part of life of every chess player. So,here I am writting from the Istanbul's airport,waiting for my next flight to Konya,I'm going to play the Turkish League there.
   I finished very well my tournament in Barbera del Valles,took the 1st woman prize and the 1st one under 2400... My Elo got raised by 11 points :) It's been an amazing trip! Spanish people definetely know how to live! Their lifestyle is very different from the Romanian's ones-they know how to relax and how to party! I've met a lot of interesting people there and I will definetely come again to Spain next year! :)
In Barcelona :)

With Van Riemsdijk Herman C (IM,2397)

Playing against Hernandez Carmenates Holden (GM,2569)

No comments:

Post a Comment