Sunday 5 May 2013

Legnica

     It is a very nice day. Unlike in Romania, where the summer has already stated it's rights, the reigning queen in Poland is spring.
     The atmosphere is really nice here- the hotel where I'm staying is small and cosy, surrounded by beautiful parks. Everything is just perfect for chess- no worries, no stress, beautiful weather and nature. All I need is to focus and try my best during the games, which I surely intend to do.
     Here you can see some views from Legnica:






     I have black against Hracek Zbynek today- a GM (2628) from the Czech Republic. I hope to have a good game!
     You can follow the pairings and the results here: http://chess-results.com/tnr95789.aspx?art=2&rd=1&lan=11&flag=30&wi=821

Keep your fingers crossed for me!

xoxo from Legnica!

No comments:

Post a Comment