Saturday 17 November 2012

Romania's lucky for me!

   Here I am ,in Iasi again. I've come here for this weekend. I have courses at my University. It's such a nice atmosphere here for chess and for living :) My mood got changed at 180 degrees ;)
   I watched the last Twilight with a friend yesterday (yeah, I have to admit it- I'm a big fan of all the vampire movies :)))). Moreover, I got an invitation for two tournaments in India,from 15th to 28th of December and I'm seriously thinking to accept it. Wouldn't it be nice to have 2 extra weeks of summer? It would,huh? :D Though playing an Open in Timisoara sounds also very appealing, I guess I would prefer an "Incredible India" 2nd experience! ;)
   These last few days I've been following the games from the World Cup in Khanty- very unexpected results! Koneru, Hou and Muzychuk Anna already knocked out by Zhukova,Socko and Ushenina- that makes me believe anyone can have a chanche to become World Women Champion! This gives me hope and a great desire to work!

Got to run to the Uni, will keep you posted with the results from the World Cup!

xoxo from Iasi ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment