Friday, 7 September 2012

Second free day at the 40th Olympiad

   What an amazing day has been today! Our both teams won! We won against Netherlands with a 3.5-0.5 score and the men's team won with 2.5-1.5 against France!!!
   I finally played a nice game against a strong opponent-Lanchava Tea! I think that the last round is going to be a very tough one,but after today's game,my confidence is back ;) After scoring 5,5 points out of 6 in the last games,I think I've recovered almost all my Elo points I've lost in the first three rounds :D


   Tomorrow is a free day,so we are going to celebrate tonight! Everyone will be going to this bar next to our hotel-"Choppers",so I guess it will be fun!
   I will share my impressions from tonight tomorrow (hopefully with some new photos too :))))

4 comments:

  1. Hai Romania.Puteti castiga la Peru....

    ReplyDelete
  2. It doesn't matter what you think.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If it doesn't why do you bother yourself reading?

      Delete
    2. IT IS STRATEGIC!

      Delete