Wednesday 17 April 2013

Walking Street

     My Thailand experience continues and I am simply thrilled!
     It is a pity that the tournament doesn't go that well too, I made 2 draws against some weaker opponents, but I guess that one can't have it all. I try my best during the round, but it seems that draws have been the best lately...
     I went on the famous "Walking Street". It is so lively and full of "walking" people :))) There are a lot of bars,cabarets,pubs and clubs- all kind of places to make one feel good.
     Some friends of mine and I went to a rock pub with a Thai band playing live. They were amazing! We had a lot of fun listening to them :D Here is a video of the band and some photos:






Walking Street!




Some Octopus perhaps? It was really nice!


"The Hungarians"

Carting you say?

Welcome to Paradise

Levente Vajda, being among the leaders of the tournamnet with 4,5p/5

Czebe Attila

Enjoying a ride on the local cab :)
xoxo from Pattaya! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment