Tuesday 2 July 2013

Turkish League

     Here I am, in Denizli, playing in the Turkish 2nd League.
     I was so eager to play chess again after one month break! It's really nice to feel the taste of wins :D
     Our team- "Bursa Buyuksehir Belediyespor Kulubu" is the 2nd favorite in the starting list. The first 3 teams are going to qualify for the next year's 1st League- so this is our goal.
     Two rounds have been played so far and I've got 2p/2- the team has also a perfect score.You can follow the tournament on the official site of the event: http://kulupler2013.tsf.org.tr/tr/component/turnuva/?task=fileview&kid=264, as well as the live games: http://kulupler2013.tsf.org.tr/tr/canli-yayin
     Here are some photos:

The view from my window 



The playing hall

Constantin Lupulescu-my teammate and Lucian Miron




This is the secret of a perfect score ;)


Lucian Miron (2544)

Viorel Iordachescu (2590)

Our team ;)

     I hope to have a good tournament!

xoxo from Denizli ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment