Sunday 20 October 2013

Rhodes

     Here I am in Rhodes!
     I arrived yesterday, late in the night and I still haven't found any time to explore, but I'm sure I will in the next days. The first thing that I noticed when our plane landed was the huge airport with so,so many people in there! Who'd think that Rhodes is so popular in this time of the year?!
     As about the tournament, the 1st round will start today, at 3 pm local time. There are 11 teams in the Women section and 53(!) in the Men one.
     Here you can find the pairings for the 1st round: http://chess-results.com/tnr110528.aspx?lan=11&art=3&rd=1&turdet=YES&flag=30&wi=984 We play against the Italian team "Fischer Chieti":

Bo.9
  Fischer Chieti
Рейт-4
  CS Politechnica-Antibiotice Iasi
Рейт0 : 0
4.1IMZimina, Olga2337-GMLagno, Kateryna2534
4.2WIMBrunello, Marina2263-GMCmilyte, Viktorija2505
4.3Gueci, Tea2054-WGMBulmaga, Irina2401
4.4Di Primio, Eugenia1982-WGML'ami, Alina2362

     The hotel where everyone stays (including us) is quite ok, though it's not what I expected... Well, I can't complain, as I am really excited to be here and to play after a 3 weeks break :)
     Here you can follow the live games: http://euro2013.chessdom.com/

Will keep you posted!

xoxo from Rhodes! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment