Wednesday 2 October 2013

Rain.Wind.Cold

     Autumn has come very unexpectedly this year- from the more or less sunny Turkey to the very rainy and windy Moldova.
     It is the kind of weather when one doesn't want to do anything but staying under a blanket with a cup of hot tea in one hand and with an interesting book in the other one. Actually- I like this weather and it goes very well with the way I feel now, so I can't complain too much :)
     I enjoyed a very nice cup of tea and some more cups of talking with my sister today :P
     It feels so good to have nothing to worry about.
     I will just enjoy these two weeks of being home
and I will try to recharge my batteries for the upcoming tournaments- European Club Cup (20-27.10.2013) and European Team Championship in November.




xoxo from Chisinau ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment