Friday, 13 December 2013

And the rain came

     After a few sunny days in London, the rainy days are back, bringing clouds not only on the sky but also in my tournament situation.
     I am on a disappointing "-1" after 7 games, and with only 3 more rounds to go.The tournament did go definetely not as planned. Well, but what to do? The life goes on and I guess that it's not the last tournament when such unfortunate "moves" happen...
     I still have a few more days in London and I hope to take the best out of them.
     The positive thing is that I passed all the partial exams for my University so far, one more to go the day after tomorrow- the last one.

Wish you all a sunny weekend- if not outdoors- at least in your hearts!

xoxo from London!

8 comments:

  1. sunt sigur ca iti poti imbunatati situatia. felicitari pentru succesul la examene!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't "castle queenside" to finish your tournament like I did (loss, loss, loss, 0-0-0).

    -Seth

    ReplyDelete
  3. "The recipe for happiness: A woman from Moldova. " Luca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greetings from Atibaia - Brazil
    I and my wife and more 5 Brazilians have been in Iasi in April this year for the Chess Amateur Championship. Nice stay there for 12 days, and some more visiting relatives in Arad and Timisoara.
    Be welcome to play Brazil one day... Here you will find a lot of sun shining days.
    Have a great 2014.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      I really hope that you liked Iasi and enjoyed your stay in Romania!
      Greetings to your friends and family and wish you all the best in the upcoming 2014 year!

      Delete