Saturday, 4 April 2015

Dinero to Monsieur

Life can be quite curious                                                                 
Even close to mysterious.
A short subjective story,
No acquaintance's aleatory,
No mans knowledge's mandatory.

Fate or not
Cut a knot.
Met a guy,
Laughing sky...

Showed some proof
Under a lasting roof
That a "professeur
Avec un monsieur"
Pulling spoofs
Laugh at us, goofs.

"Nada dinero" to "monsieur",
No mark from "professeur".
"Dinero" to "monsieur"
"A" mark from "professeur".

Diploma's on the scope
Klutzes high hope.
"Dinero"to "monsiuer"
And him to "professeur".

The goofs stay goofs,
"Dinero" with "monsieur"
Excelling  "professeur".
Diploma and a robe
Student fulfills his high hope.



xoxo from Iasi ;)

5 comments:

  1. What has all this stuff to do with chess? Ok, Irina, if you do not want to follow this blog any more, close it, and let us have a good memory of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What has all this stuff to do with chess? Ok, Irina, if you do not want to follow this blog any more, close it, and let us have a good memory of it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Alejandra!

      This post has nothing to do with chess indeed, but if you'd read the description of my blog, you'd see "Here you can follow the life of a chess player, student, daughter, sister, friend and traveler". This means that my blog is not only about chess :)
      You could just stop reading my blog if the content presents no interest to you :)

      Delete
  3. It presents interest, but sometimes your posts are at least very strange. I think I am a learned man and perhaps you must admit that it is difficult to understand that piece of poetry or what you try to trasmit by it. Maybe some explanation from you is missing. Sorry I sound a little annoyed but it is gone. I continue to wish you success!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting poem and an interesting dialogue. Perhaps I am not a learned man. Having just written, on 4 April, one of my very occasional poems for my wife's birthday, I particularly appreciate that you wrote and shared a multilingual poem on a sensitive topic. A difficult task well accomplished. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete