Tuesday 27 May 2014

Bohemian Rhapsody

Today I would like to remember the sunny weekend I spent in Bucharest.
     I will not speak much about chess, as we took only the 3rd place, though the 1st one was expected from us. You can check the results here :http://chess-results.com/tnr135027.aspx?lan=1
     Instead, I will talk about the great time I had there :)
With my friends, Roxana Anton and Raluca Sgircea
     Bucharest has something special when summer. I like it's bohemian air, one can never feel weird on the streets of the Old Center. There's the place where I just enjoy being myself.
     I indulge myself with anything that crosses my mind when there: smoothies, ice-creams, "difficult to spell" names of coffees... and the smile never leaves my face ;)
     What I like about all these Romanian Club Championships is that all my friends gather and no matter of "who beats who" we go for a coffee afterwards :))





 

     xoxo from Chisinau ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment