Saturday 16 June 2012

It must be always good to be home

   Finally home...
   It's such a weird feeling that I get when I come home after several months of travelling,it's like I'm travelling back in time :) This one week that I'm spending here,in Chisinau, I feel I will remember for a long time, because there will be no time for me to come home until October... I don't regret it,I like playing chess all around the world,making new friends, visiting interesting places. Anyway,it gets boring for me to stay more than 2 weeks in the same place, I'm a person of change :)
My dear sister,Elena,whom  I miss so much when travelling






   Chisinau is so beautiful when summer! It's all green and sunny,it's a pleasure to walk down the alleys of it's parks.
   Though Moldova has it's own place in my heart, it makes me upset seeing that living here doesn't get any better,I was stoned when I saw no people on streets at all,at 11 pm in the center of the city. Even in Romania,people are out every day,at any hour,you can feel the life flowing through the city's streets through the people's viens... Moldavian people are poor,politicians don't care,I don't see any light at the end of this tunnel... I love my country,but I see no future here, this land is infected and more and more people who live here are getting angry,frustrated,mean... The infection spreads quickly,so I'm leaving even faster so it won't get to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment