Friday 31 August 2012

One more round before the free day

   The 4th round is over. We lost the second match in a row against Israel today.
   This is the part I hate the most about chess- blundering in totally winning positions ,then striving some good hours for a draw and when the moment comes to make it-blundering again... Moreover,being a team tournament I feel more dissapointed. I guess it can happen to anyone and probably in one month I won't even remember it,but when we lose against a weaker team with a 3,5-0,5 score I can't help asking myself "Why?". For me,the answer is pretty obvious-being tired-in the second game in a row I blunder after 3-4 hours of playing. I guess I must have rested more after playing the WJCC...
   These being said-I will try my best in the next rounds. I think I will prepare less and rest more.These are the moments when one can see if a player is strong or just common.I hope I will be able to prove to myself that I have fighting spirit and some losses can't bring me down.

No comments:

Post a Comment