Sunday, 18 August 2013

"Rai"

     Today has been a perfect day- laying all the day long under an umbrella and sipping a frappe- what more  one can wish for?
     Chisinau- my home city- has got much livelier since the last time I've been here. The atmosphere is very chill- maybe cause it's August- the "vacation month".
     A small vacation awaits for me in a few days. I never liked just staying on the beach, getting tanned and doing more or less nothing :))) I've started to appreciate this kind of vacation after playing 4 tournaments in a row :D


     I like laying with my sunglasses on and making plans, listening to music, going for a swim from time to time, what can I say- this is "Rai"- which means "Heaven" in Russian ;)

xoxo from the sunny Chisinau ;)

3 comments:

  1. moreover, chess tournament, which will be followed in the near future, Irina ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Romanian Club Championship is my next tournament- starting on 31st of August, followed by the Worlds U20.

      Delete
  2. ok.. good luck !

    Irina, have competed against chess players WGM Irene Kharisma Sukandar from Indonesia? She was the best chess player in my country.

    ReplyDelete